Please carefully read the following before using our service:
The information provided on this website may be amended from time to time. You need to review our webpages each time you use our service.
We pledge to meet fully recognised standards of personal data privacy protection in handling personal data. For more information, please refer to our Policy on Personal Data and our Personal Information Collection Statement.
If you have any questions about this Site or our Policy on Personal Data or Personal Information Collection Statement, please address your enquiry to our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com or call 0086-10-85819432
We are sorry that you are cancelling your trip to China. We totally understand you have the right reasons for your choice. The cancellation fee will be charged to your account per the policy below:
Cancellation notified more than 30 days, no cancellation fee but the transaction fee is charged;
Cancellation notified between 15-30 days, 20% of total amount as cancellation fee
Cancellation notified between 8-14 days, 20% of total amount as cancellation fee;
Cancellation notified Between 2-7 days, 50% of total amount as cancellation fee;
Cancellation notified within 48 hours, 100% of total amount as cancellation fee.
Caution: Yangtze River Cruise fare can't be refunded if you cancel within 35 days before departure. No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full payment.
1. We make every effort to ensure that any materials displayed on this website are accurate as at the date of issue. Changes in market conditions or circumstances may occur after the issue date which may make information displayed on our website no longer accurate or no longer reflect the current position. When you refer to or use any materials published on our website, you should pay attention to its date of issue.
2. We hereby expressly disclaim any representation, warranty or undertaking in relation to the accuracy, completeness, quality or adequacy of any contents of this Site. We will not be responsible for any loss resulting from your relying on any information provided on this Site.
3. There are risks involved in using the Internet. Transactions over the Internet may be subject to interruption, transmission blackout, delayed transmission due to Internet traffic or incorrect data transmission due to the public nature of the Internet. We accept no liability for any loss or damage (including without limitation economic, special, punitive or consequential damages) arising directly or indirectly from your access to or the use of this Site or the failure to do so.
When using this Site, you must not:
1. Do any act which is defamatory, libelous, threatening or harassing;
2. Send any information or material to this Site which is indecent, unethical, obscene or contains child pornography;
3. Use any information in this Site for commercial purposes;
4. Use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site;
5. Infringe any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights;
6. Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
7. Create any liability on us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our Internet Service Providers or other suppliers.