| Airport or Railway Station Pick-up to hotel in downtown Beijing + the rest of the day is free
Upon your arrival at Beijing Capital International Airport, you will be met by our driver and transferred to the hotel in downtown Beijing, please be aware that the hotel should be booked in advance either by yourself or by our agency, the rest of the day is free on your own.
- In order to make good use of your time in Beijng, please check wether the following optional service is needed:
Option A. Beijing Acrobatics Show, Beijing Kungfu Show or Beijing Opera Show
Peking Toast Duck Dinner
Option C. Hot Pot Dinner
- Here we also have a good suggested free place to explore on your own: Beijing Wangfujing Street night Market or Beijing Houhai Area. The two places can be reached either by subway or taxi.
|Beijing Group Tour A (Badaling Great Wall + Ming Tombs) (Lunch)
1. Pick-up from your hotel between 7:00am and 8:30am, and then drive to Ming Tombs (50 miles away from downtown about one hour driving). The thirteen Ming Tombs are the best-preserved Chinese imperial tombs with 500 years history. You will visit Changling, the head and the largest tomb of Ming Tombs, where Emperor Yongle (the first emperor in Beijing) and his Empress Xu were buried. The sightseeing on the Ming Tombs takes about 1 hour.
2. The visit to Ming Tombs finishes at about 10:45. Before having lunch (11:30 am), you will have 45 minutes for a short visit of Jade Carving Factory. The jade carving is a famous special Chinese product, a blend of the excellent skill on carving and Chinese traditional cultures.
3. Having traditional Chinese lunch at a restaurant. After lunch, driving to the Badaling Great Wall. The hike on Badaling Great Wall takes 2 hours. Badaling section is the most famous and best-preserved wall. Its highest point at Badaling is some 800 meters above sea level. Cable car is available and optional.
4. On the way rerurn to your hotels, we will pass by the Birds Nest, water cube and you are able to get a distant view of both sites---the main Olympic Stadium now being built for the 2008 Olympic Games. After that, you will have a chance to enjoy the Chinese traditional Silk arts.
5. At the end of the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotels.
|Beijing Group Tour B ( Tian'anmen Square + Forbidden City + Temple of Heaven + Summer Palace ) (Lunch)
1. Pick up at your hotel between 7:00am and 8:30am, this tour starts at Tian'anmen Square with its plentitude of monuments testifying to the communist, and more specifically, Mao's influence on China's modern history.
2. From Tian'anmen Square you will proceed to the Forbidden City, the largest and best-preserved ancient imperial palaces group with 500 years history in the world. Visit the Forbidden City along the central axis from south to north for 2 hours.
3. On the way toTemple of Heaven, you will have a chance to visit the Chinese traditional medicine culture. After having a short rest, we'll visit the Temple of Heaven -- the largest ancient imperial worship architecture group in the world where the ancient Emperors prayed for peace and harvest. The visit to Temple of Heaven takes about 1 hour.
4. After Chinese lunch ( about 40 minutes ) in Qinghuaci or Longtanhu Restaurant, enjoy a short visit to a pearl free market not missed. Driving (30-minutes) to Summer Palace, the largest and most beautiful Chinese imperial garden. It is regarded as a museum of gardens in China. The visit takes about 1 hour and 20 minutes.
5. Transferred back to your hotels
|Free on your own + Transfer service from hotel to Airport or railway station
Free on your own and we will provide private transfer service from hotel in downtown to Beijing Capital International Airport to catch your flight leaves Beijing.