||Pick up Service From Airport + Exterior visit to Bird Nest and Water Cube + Free on your own
1. Upon arrival you will be met by our guide from airport or railway station, transfer service to your hotel in downtown Beijing
You will have a chance to take a short exterior visit to Bird Nest & Water Cube, which are the main stadiums of 2008 Beijing Olympic Games.
3. Transfer to your hotel and the rest of day is free on your own, you are suggested to explore Wangfujing Street on your own.
||Tiananmen Square + Forbidden City + Old Beijing Hutong + Night Show (Lunch + Dinner)
1. Pick up from your hotel at 8:30 am. Visit Tiananmen Square -- the largest square in the world. It will take about half an hour;
Walk directly from Tiananmen Square to the Forbidden City -- the largest and most well preserved ancient imperial residence in China today, you will also visit the the Hall of Clocks and Watches and the Treasure Hall in the Forbidden City;
3. Have typical Chinese style lunch;
You will visit the old Beijing Hutong by pedicab, you will have a real experience of how is the life of local Beiingese;
5. Free visit to Tongrentang to have a experience of TCM(Chinese Traditional Medicine);
Have a typical Chinese style dinner;
7. Enjoy a night show, optional shows: (a) Acrobatics show; (b) Kung Fu Show; (c)Beijing Opera Show;
Transfer back to your hotel.
||Mutianyu Great Wall + Ming Tombs + Sacred Way + Night Show (Lunch + Dinner Quanjude Beijing Roast Duck)
1. Pick up from your hotel, a morning tour of the Mutianyu Great Wall - the landmark of China, and Mutianyu Great Wall is known for its beautiful surroundings - dense woods and rich pastures changing colors with the seasons of a year.
Have typical Chinese style lunch;
A free visit to the Jade Carving Factory and at the same time take a short rest;
Drive to the Ming Tombs and visit the Dingling Tomb(the Underground Palace), the best-preserved Chinese imperial tombs with 500 years history, Dingling is the underground mausoleum of Emperor Wan Li;
5. Go along the Sacred Way to have a short visit for about 30 minutes;
Dinner is Quanjude Beijing Roast Duck in Quanjude Restaurant;
7. Return to your hotel.
||Temple of Heaven + Transfer Service To Airport
1. Pick up from hotel, and you will visit Temple of Heaven, the largest ancient imperial worship architecture group in the world dedicated to rituals that pay homage to the glory of heaven.
Transfer service to airport or railway station.