1. Pick-up from your hotel between 7:30am and 8:30am (time is different from hotel to hotel), and then driving to Beijing Zoo where you can see the lovely Giant Pandas. The Panda Zoo visit takes about 40 minutes.
2. We will arrange 45 minutes to take pictures at the Bird's nest and water cube. If you are interested in the inner structure of the stadiums, the tour guide will assist you in buying the entrance tickets (Bird's nest and water cube entrance tickets excluded in price quoted), and you could enter in the stadiums for a visit yourself.
3. Then take you to the largest Lama Temple of Beijing --- Yonghe Temple, 1 hour tour for the mysterious Tibet style Buddhism temple. The Lama Temple tour finishes at about 11:00.
4. You will be arranged to have lunch with locals in a typical Beijing resident's house. Then you will be arranged to visit the old Beijing lanes(Beijing Hutong) by taking rickshaws, where you can explore the real life of ordinary people in Beijing. Hutong tour lasts for 2 hours.
5. Then drive you to the Jingshan park. It is an former imperial garden, lies to the east of Beihai Park. The mid summit of Jingshan is the highest point in Beijing. Looking from the peak, you are able to get a full and clear view of the Forbidden City. The jingshan park visit takes about 40 minutes.
6. We also arrange the short visit to Chinese Traditional Silk Arts. You are transferred back to your hotels.