1. Pick up travelers from hotel on departure time, and then drive to the Ming Tombs---the best-preserved Chinese imperial tombs with 500 years history, and the visiting is at Changling. Changling Tomb is the head and the largest tomb of Ming Tombs, where Emperor Yongle(the first emperor in Beijing)and his Empress Xu were buried. Dingling is the underground mausoleum of Emperor Wan Li. The Underground Palace Halls, a labyrinth palace building, were the first royal tomb excavated in accordance with plan in China. Sightseeing on Ming Tombs for about 1 hour.
2. End the visit of Ming Tombs at about 10:45, before having lunch (11:30), travelers have 45 minutes to have a short visit of Jade Carving Factory. The jade carving is very famous special local product,it was not only the excellent skill on carving, but also mixes many Chinese traditional cultures in the jade carving.
3. Have traditional Chinese lunch at Longdi (龙地) restaurant.
4. Driving to the Badaling Great Wall. Sightseeing on Badaling Great Wall for 2 hours. Badaling section is the most famous and best-preserved wall. Its highest point at Badaling is some 800 meters above sea level. Cable car is a good choice if one wants to get to the highest point and take the whole beautiful bird eye’s view.
5. On the way back to downtown, you will have a chance to stop over and pay a visit to the 2008 Olympic Stadiums (Bird nest and Water Cube)(outview, no enter)
You will be transferred back to your hotel in downtown Beijing after the tour.